Dose meter "Pille-ISS" containing:
- panel of dose meter "Pille-ISS";
- sensor of dose meter "Pille-ISS"
- tray for sensors.
Digital camera Nikon D2X
Kit "Pille-Simonyi-2" containing:
- sensors "Pille-ISS" (4 pcs.);
- memory cards CF 2Mb (3 pcs);
- bag for kit "Pille-Simonyi-2".
Determination experimentally of value of accumulated dose resulting from ionizing radiation of space, which was taken by Ch. Simonyi as a space flight participant during VC-16 visiting crew flight onboard the Souyz TMA-4 manned transport spacecraft and the ISS Russian Segment modules.
- Measurement of Ch. Simonyi (space flight participant) exposure to radiation over the entire period of VC-16 flight.
- Obtaining experimental data on value of ionizing radiation dose taken by Ch. Simonyi onboard the Soyuz TMA-14 manned transport spacecraft during the free flight.
- Obtaining of daily experimental data on value of ionizing radiation dose taken by Ch. Simonyi throughout VC-16 flight.
- Determination of radiological situation in the ISS RS measurement areas when conducting space experiment during VC-16 flight.
Memory cards to be delivered to Earth, with the data and photographs taken during conduct of the experiment.