USED SCIENCE HARDWARE:
USED FLIGHT HARDWARE:
- Sphygmomanometer Tensoplus for measurement of arterial pressure.
- Video camera Sony DSR PD-1P.
- Portable computer table.
- Kit Cardiocog.
- Kit Return of Hard Discs.
Acquisition of new scientific data to deepen knowledge about mechanisms of cardiorespiratory system adaptation to space flight conditions.
- Investigation of the effect of long-term weightlessness on vegetative regulation of cardiovascular system and interactions between the cardiovascular and respiratory systems as well as study of stress reactions caused by weightlessness and space flight conditions.
- Comparison of in the cardiovascular function alterations, occurred in a long-term flight with preflight and postflight data.
- Study of the vegetative regulation level upon return to the Earth and its relation to orthostatic instability.
- Comparison of effects of long-term and short-term weightlessness on cardiovascular system (the data of previous investigations in short-term space flights and parabolic flights).
- Information on cardiovascular status (electrocardiogram, arterial pressure, respiration rate) recorded on a hard disc and PCMCIA card;
- Flight log sheets with arterial pressure measurement results and time marks of experiment run;
- Mini DV video cassette with record of experiment run.