USED SCIENCE HARDWARE:
ETD hardware including:
- Container "ETD Head unit"
- Container "ETD System unit"
- Pouches "ETD accessories", ETD, SAMPLE,
Assess an orientation of Listing plane in various
gravity conditions, in particular under long-duration
microgravity conditions, and determine an impact of
long-duration microgravity on eyes and head motions,
and their coordination in response of eyes fixing.
- Determine an impact of long-duration microgravity
and adaptation processes of the vestibular function
on the orientation of Listing plane.
- Determine a degree of compliance of Listing plane
as a basis for the internal coordinate system of
the visual system similar to the vestibular system.
- Investigate quantitative characteristics of the
visual tracking reactions based on the coordination
of head and eyes motions during different space
flight phases, that is required for optimization
of operational activity modes of cosmonauts.
- Investigate adaptation mechanisms of the vestibular-sensor
and vestibular-motor control systems, when the vestibular
input activity is disturbed.
- Determine the most significant factors of disturbance
of activity of the intersensor and vestibular-motor
Data recorded on a hard disk, which will be returned
from the ISS RS in "Container ETD hard disk"