USED SCIENCE HARDWARE:
- Rokviss hardware consisting of:
- manipulator facility monoblock ROBOTIK
- transceiver with antenna on the mechanical adapter
- onboard computer OBC
- Accessories kit
- Cable set.
USED FLIGHT HARDWARE:
- Electronic power switching unit
- Universal worksite (ÓÐÄ-Ì) composed of:
- Left and right boards
- Variable length tether.
- Verification of highly integrated lightweight
robotic hinge elements in real time flight conditions
in space conditions.
- Investigation of applicability of new robotic
control modes and video filming for conduct of automatic
operations in space.
- Mounting of the manipulator facility monoblock
ROBOTIK and transceiver with antenna on the mechanical
adapter (TM/TC unit) outside the ISS RS Service
Module Zvezda on the universal worksite during egress
- Mounting of OBC unit (control computer) inside
the pressurized compartment of the ISS RS Service
- Conduct of experiment sessions in the remote presence
- ISS and Earth imagery.
- ROKVISS hardware operation data (temperature,
voltage) downlinked via TM/TC unit.
- Pictures made by using a stereo system and video
camera located on the manipulator facility hinge
transmitted to the ground.