- Transmitters of 400 MHz, 1.5GHz band
- Receiver of 450 MHz band
- Antenna unit with attachment mechanism
for downlink of high-accuracy time signals
- HF cables
FLIGHT EQUIPMENT USED:
- Line multiplexer system unit
- TV exchange module
Reception of a downlinked high-accuracy time signal.
- Installation of electronics unit and connection
of the GTS equipment to the ISS service systems,
performance of test activation of the GTS electronics
unit and transmitters, as well as long-duration
(for 658 days) activation of the GTS equipment with
a 400 MHz transmitter.
- Testing of time signal generation conditions using
special ground receivers.
- Checking the quality of the signal generated on
the ground and data transfer rates.
- Measuring disturbing effects of Doppler shift,
retroreflections, shading and angle of elevation
on the time signal.
Testing the characteristics and accuracy of a time
signal transmitted from a low-altitude near-earth
orbit to the ground in real space conditions.