USED SCIENCE HARDWARE:
Infotekh experiment hardware includes:
- onboard Rokviss hardware consisting of
- transceiver with antenna on a mechanical
adapter (TM/TC unit);
- onboard compute OBC;
- cable set.
- ground hardware segment – hardware/software
complex UnitScan-36 located in Moscow.
The ground receiving
channel consisting of antenna/feeder device and
a low-noise S band amplifier-converter in UniScan-36
shall provide reception, processing and record
of the digital flow transmitted from ISS at a rate
- Study of conditions of S band radio signal passage
through the ISS – Moscow radio link.
test of a method of data downlink at a rate of
- Study of characteristics of S band radio signal
propagation from the ISS RS through the ISS-Moscow
radio link depending on the ionosphere condition,
light-shadow situation, ISS distance and attitude.
- Modification of the ground S band receiving channel
and its introduction into hardware/software complex
- Organization and conduct of test operations to
receive data from the ISS RS in Moscow using the
ground hardware/software complex UniScan-36 and
onboard TM/TC unit (a transceiver with antenna
on a mechanical adapter) of Rokviss hardware.
and holding sessions to downlink data with digital
images of URAGAN experiment (in case of successful
completion of test operations).
of the channel data flow to downlink data to the
ground through the transfer to a higher frequency
range of transceivers (S band).
Rokviss hardware operation data transmitted via
TM/TC unit (up to 1GB).