USED SCIENCE HARDWARE:
- 3D Camera Kit
- stereoscopic 3D camera with two lens Nikkor AIS
- batteries LR44 (4 pcs.)
- bracket adapter.
- Photoflash Nikon (model SB-28DX or SB-28)
- Universal adapter bracket LIV
- 3D Camera. Tapes Kit
with 35-mm tape boxes (20 pieces)
Acquire practical skills in taking 3D imageries
on the ISS, define the interest of professionals,
mass media and public in such imageries, as well as
collect data for upgrading and improvement of 3D camera
for further flights and potential utilization of 3D
technology on spacecraft during rendezvous operations.
- Testing of 3D camera in zero gravity conditions
on Soyuz spacecraft and ISS
- Taking stereoscopic images of astronaut activity
and hardware accommodation locations inside the
- Imagery of the Earth surface.
Films (20 pieces) returned to the ground with photo
imagery results (12 stereopairs are made on each 36-frame