FLIGHT EQUIPMENT USED:
- ISS RS motion and navigation control system sensors;
- Satellite navigation equipment;
- ISS RS orbit radio tracking system.
Development test of the ISS motion prediction procedure,
guidance and navigation control system orientation
recording methods and operating modes, navigation
satellite system measurement processing methods to
determine and predict the ISS orbit, development of
the experimental system of the ISS motion high-precision
- Verification of orbit determination and prediction
methods based on navigation satellite systems, and
issue of recommendations for their nominal utilization.
- Development of the ISS motion determination procedures
and software based on the satellite navigation system
measurements with regard to the ISS attitude data.
- Comparison of predicted values of the ISS motion
parameters with the navigation measurement data.
Updating of the prediction model parameters based
on the derived mismatch.
- Generation of the experimental system of ISS motion
high-precision prediction based on the developed
models of the ISS disturbances, motion determination
and prediction procedures and experimentally updated
parameters of the ISS motion prediction models.
Development test of the experimental system of the
ISS high-precision prediction to ensure a reference
of the ISS experiment and investigation results, as
well as the station flight control tasks.