FLIGHT EQUIPMENT USED:
- Linear optical accelerometers
- Low acceleration meters
- Onboard measurement telemetry system
- Sensors of angular rates and positioning of solar
arrays and high-gain antenna.
- Investigation of dynamic loads onto the ISS RS
structure when different dynamic operations are
performed at the ISS, namely: docking, reboost,
execution of physical exercises by operators, extravehicular
- Determination of micro-acceleration conditions
in areas of technological experiments.
- Measurement of accelerations and micro-accelerations
on ISS RS structural elements under different external
- Investigation of micro-gravity conditions in the
Service Module and FGB.
More accurate definition of parameters of dynamic
models of ISS different configurations to improve
the accuracy of the structural elements loading analysis,
as well as development of methods to define sources
of disturbances influencing the micro-gravity conditions.