USED SCIENCE HARDWARE:
- Experimental Cricket Containers CRI (2) with
laboratory crickets, i.e. female crickets Acheta
domesticus, seven female crickets in each container.
Each Cricket Container accommodates three Egg Collectors
and one water bottle.
- KUBIK – AMBER – thermally
insulated container (incubator) with a set of
slots for Cricket Containers.
- Study the effects of microgravity on the
proliferation of neurons in crickets, if fertilization
occurs in space.
- Study the effects of gravity deprivation
on gravity-related behavior in crickets.
Incubation of animals on the Russian Segment of
- Incubated embryos of crickets in Cricket Containers
data recorded during the experiment showing walking
abilities and health conditions of the female