USED SCIENCE HARDWARE:
- Kit EGE 20
with experiments control unit EGE 2
- Kit EGE 30
with power supply EGE02 and cables.
USED FLIGHT EQUIPMENT:
- Cosmonaut hearing protection system
- Sphygmomanometer Tensoplus
- Portable computer table.
- Kit "Cardiocog"
- Kit "Return of Hard Discs"
- Mini DV videotape.
Study of alterations of human cardiovascular system
in weightlessness revealed at a level of peripheral
arteries, and vegetative regulation of arterial pressure
and heart beat rate.
- Investigation of effects of microgravity on the
cardiovascular system and interactions between the
cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
- Investigation of alterations of cognitive system
and stress reactions caused by spaceflight conditions.
Information on cardiovascular system (electrocardiogram,
arterial pressure, respiration rate) recorded on a
hard disc, PCMCIA card (backup copy) and flight log
sheets, and record of experiment run on mini DV videotapes.