- Thermostatically controlled transportation container
to support delivery of biologicals on-board ISS
RS, storage of embryos in zero gravity and their
fixation at certain stages of development.
- Transportation container "AQUA 02"
to support the return of the experiment results
- DSR-PDIP video camera
A study of growth a development of biological objects
under zero gravity:
- a study of development of xenopus larvae (Xenopus
lavis) of different age under exposure to space-flight
environment on-board Soyuz and ISS RS;
- a study of effects of microgravity on otolith
crystallization at different phases in the development
of Pleurodeles waltll larvae;
- a study of cytoskeleton, secretion, chromosome
migration using bakery yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Taking measurements of vestibular-ocular reflex
of xenopus larvae.
Conducting an analysis of the morphology and functioning
of inner ear receptor cells, as well as the morphology
of xenopus larvae otoliths.
A study of the metabolism and enzymes of Pleurodeles
waltll larvae that developed in space flight.
A study of molecular mechanisms that determine the
cell division polarization.
- 12 dishes with live embryos;
- 7 dishes with embryos held fixed at different
phases in their development;
- one dish with bakery yeast;
- video recording of embryo behavior at the beginning
and at the end of their stay on-board ISS RS;
- temperature and pressure recorder data.