SCIENTIFIC EQUIPMENT USED:
- COGNI set of equipment:
- viewing hood/screen frame;
- lens tube with a mask;
- three restraining straps;
- a small keyboard with a support.
- EGE2 unit;
- Power supply;
A study of cosmonaut's perception of orientation
and movement in three-dimensional space under zero
- gaining new knowledge about the problems of cosmonaut
determining his location while moving about the
space station during the 3-D Navigation study;
- an evaluation of the effects the gravity has on
cosmonaut's perception and memorization of his orientation
and location during the Visual Orientation study.
Obtaining inputs, which will allow to study individual
characteristics of cosmonaut's psychomotor functions
in space flight environment.