USED SCIENCE HARDWARE:
Kristallizator science hardware Kit consisting
- Module-1 – a device to grow the protein monocrystals,
- Module-3 – a device to grow bidimensional
oriented films using the artificial epitaxy effect.
- Study of physical processes of protein crystallization
to produce the protein monocrystals perfect in
structure suitable for X-ray structure analysis.
- Study of biocrystal films of volumetric solution
on substrates using the artificial epitaxy effect.
- Development of the new generation hardware
and techniques to crystallize a large amount
of proteins in the interests of basic and applied
biology, medicine, pharmacology and microelectronics.
- Test of techniques in microgravity conditions
to produce monocrystals of biological macromolecules
and orient film-forming crystallites.
- Test of the hardware, modes and conditions
to grow the protein monocrystals and biological
- Experimental estimation of efficiency and reliability
of the used hardware.
- Test of the experiment timeline to organize
the small-batch growing of biocrystals and films
in microgravity conditions.
- Biocrystallization modules with the experiment
- Log sheet with data of the experiment timeline;
- Daily telemetry information of the air temperature
in the accommodation area of biocrystallizers.