USED SCIENCE HARDWARE:
- Instrument Rubinar 40x110 including
binocular telescope with digital video camera Sony
- Mini-DV video tapes
- Flash cards
USED FLIGHT HARDWARE:
- Digital still camera Nikon D1 (with lens of F=800mm)
Determine possibilities to obtain on-line documented
information during crew visual-instrument observations
by using hand optical devices in a long-duration space
flight from the Russian Segment of the International
Space Station to assess ecological effects of the
industrial activities on the territory of the RF and
- Collection of historical video imagery data to
assess ecological effects of human industrial activity
on the territory of the RF and foreign countries.
- Acquisition of on-line information in the course
of visual and instrument-aided observation by using
hand optical devices.
- Mini-DV video tapes with a video imagery of experiment
objects and voice data.
- Flash cards with photo imagery of the observed
- 3.5" floppies with a list of the observed