USED SCIENCE HARDWARE:
- Video camera SONY DCR-PC120
USED FLIGHT EQUIPMENT:
- Any items available for demonstration of physical
- Radio-amateur communication hardware
- Videotape mini DV (PDVM-40ME)
- Battery NP/FM50
- Demonstration of some physical phenomena In orbital
flight for educational purposes (VIDEO).
- Implementation of ARISS community activity aimed
at the development and support of radio-amateur
contact by using the radio station available on
the ISS (ARISS).
- Video filming of the Belgian astronaut demonstrating
different physical phenomena: behavior of liquid
in weightlessness (air bubble in water drop, water
drop on solid surface), behavior of items in zero-gravity
conditions (for example, glider and solid object,
"drops" of solid item) (VIDEO);
- Real-time radio transmissions from the ISS, during
which schoolboys and students from the selected
Belgian schools will ask questions to the Belgian
Videotape mini DV (PDVM-40ME).