September 18, 2007, S.P.Korolev RSC Energia, Korolev, Moscow Area
At OAO S.P.Korolev Rocket & Space Corporation Energia under the chairmanship of V.A. Lopota, Corporation President, General Designer, took place a session of the General Designer’s Review Board. Consideration was given to the status of International Space Station Russian Segment and its flight program implementation, progress of Soyuz TMA-11 transport manned vehicle launch processing and final phase of Expedition 15 (ISS-15) crew activities.
At the session one heard:
- The Report on the progress of Soyuz-FG/Soyuz TMA-11 Rocket & Space Complex launch processing and Soyuz TMA-10 technical readiness for return to ground;
- The Report on the readiness of ISS RS and Russian ground space
infrastructure components for the accomplishment of objectives of the
impending activities under the ISS program;
- The Report on the readiness of ISS-16 crew and visiting crew 13 (VC-13)
for the performance of the program of activities onboard the station and
ISS-15 crew preparation for descent.
One heard co-reports, presentations and statements of the Chief Designers, responsible representatives of organizations and enterprises involved in the ISS program implementation.
The General Designers Review Board took a decision to approve the plan of forthcoming activities proposed by RSC Energia for Soyuz TMA-11 launch processing and Soyuz TMA-10 descent, as well as Corporation proposals for the ISS-16 and VC-13 mission programs.
1. The launch of Soyuz TMA-11 is planned on October 10, 2007, the descent of Soyuz TMA-10 is planned on October 21, 2007.
2. The planned duration of the ISS -16 flight is 191 days.