1. Automatic radiation and ecological station.
S.P.Korolev RSC Energia has designed and built the
experimental model of automatic radiation and ecological
station (ARES). ARES is designed to fulfill the following
- Permanent monitoring of concentrations of radioactive
substances and detrimental gases in the atmosphere
in order to control the pollution transport into
- Inspection control, including delivery of ARES
to areas with high risk of ecological pollution
and conduction of long-term (weeks, months) continuous
observations in automatic mode;
- Control of unplanned atmospheric emissions and
- Ecological certification of installations.
ARES functions reliably in the following climatic conditions:
- Ambient temperature -40°C to +50°C;
- Ambient pressure 715-800 mmHg;
- Relative humidity (30-100)% at 20°C;
- Snowdrifts up to 1,5 m high;
- Wind velocity up to 40 m/s
2. Dose rate sensors with data relay radiolink.
These sensors are designed and manufactured in Russia.
Data relay range is up to 30 km. Measured rate of exposure
dose is 5 - 2·105 µR/h.
3. Satellite data relay system.
||It is supposed
to use the Yamal communications satellite. RSC Energia
possesses a wide range of capabilities to receive/transmit
data via satellite channels. The control of automatic
ecological control stations via satellite channel was
developed in 1996-1997.
|The Yamal-100 space vehicle.