Land Launch Project
The Zenit-M Space Rocket Complex used for commercial spacecraft (SC) launch under the Land Launch Program is stationed at the Baikonur cosmodrome
The Zenit-M Complex includes:
- Zenit-2SLB integrated launch vehicle;
- Zenit-3SLB integrated launch vehicle;
- Zenit-SM launch complex;
- Zenit-TM LV (ILV) technical complex.
The Zenit-M Space Rocket Complex (SRC) functionally consists of:
- Block DM-SLB technical complex;
- AU, SC technical complex and fueling station;
- transport equipment kit for Block DM-SLB, payload fairing (PLF) and AU;
- transport equipment kit for S its ground support equipment (GSE);
- Zenit-M SRC ground measurement complex;
- mobile measurement station (Abidjan, Kot-d'Vuar);
- meteorological support and communication means;
- drop area complex for ILV parts separated.