ISS Russian Segment
In the International Space Station (ISS) project PАО S.P. Rocket and Space Corporation Energia, leading company for manned space systems in Russia provides:
- development and operation of the Russian Segment (RS) of the International Space Station, including coordination of RS-related activities of Russian and foreign companies, participation in development and operation of Functional Cargo Block "Zarya" (FGB), development and operation of Service Module "Zvezda", Docking module-compartment "Pirs", Mini-Research Modules "Poisk" and "Rassvet";
- manufacturing of logistics vehicles "Progress M", "Progress M1", "Soyuz TM" and support of their flights under the ISS program. Development, manufacturing and operation of cargo transport vehicles "Progress M-M" and "Progress MS", and manned transport vehicles "Soyuz ТМА", "Soyuz ТМА-М", "Soyuz MS" within the ISS program.
- performance of basic and applied research space experiment programs using the ISS RS capabilities, and Soyuz- and Progress-type vehicles;
- design efforts for the ISS RS expansion, including multi-purpose laboratory, node and power modules projects with a maximum use of robotics developments;
- development of a new-generation advanced manned transport vehicle using recent achievements in cybernetics, nanotechnology, microelectronics, and others;
- development and delivery of the Russian systems for European automated vehicle (ATV) (refueling system, docking system, docking assembly and Russian systems control system), vehicle integration with the ISS RS.
Logistics support of Russian Segment of the International Space Station is provided by manned spacecrafts Soyuz TM (2000-2002), Soyuz TMA (2002-2012), Soyuz TMA-M (2010-2016), Soyuz MS (from 2016) and cargo vehicles Progress M1 (2000-2004), Progress M (2001-2009), Progress M-M (2008-2016) and Progress MS (from 2015).