Contract activities on ISS Russian Segment
Determination experimentally of value of accumulated dose resulting from ionizing radiation of space, which was taken by Ch. Simonyi as a space flight participant during VC-12 visiting crew flight.
- Measurement of Ch. Simonyi (space flight participant) exposure to radiation over the entire period of VC-12 flight.
- Obtaining experimental data on value of accumulated dose taken by Ch. Simonyi (space flight participant) on
a daily basis over the entire period of VC-12 flight.
- Determination of radiological situation in measurement areas when conducting space experiment in the ISS RS during VC-12 flight.
Science Hardware Used:
Dose meter "Pille-ISS" containing:
- panel of dose meter "Pille-ISS";
- sensor of dose meter "Pille-ISS";
- tray for sensors.
Digital camera Nikon D2X.
Memory card "Pille-ISS" CF 2Mb.
Memory cards to be delivered to Earth, with the data and photographs taken during conduct of the experiment.