Contract activities on ISS Russian Segment
Study of human neuroendocrine and immunologic changes in and after a space flight aboard the ISS.
- Study of human psychoneuroendocrine regulation before, in and after a space flight aboard the ISS.
- Monitoring of the cosmonaut immune system parameters.
- Investigation of the cosmonaut energy metabolism.
- Study of human neuroendocrine and immune features in a space flight aboard the ISS.
Flight Equipment Used:
- Centrifuge Plasma-03
- Accessories Kit Plasma-03
- Blood Sampling Kit
- Kit Saliva-Immuno
- Kit M-Receivers
- Kit MBI Protection
The following was returned to the Earth: venous blood and urine samples in Container KB-03, saliva samples in Kit Saliva-Immuno, venous blood smears in Kit Blood smear samples and the flight documentation sheets with stress-tests and comments made when running this experiment.