Contract activities on ISS Russian Segment
Investigate a role of gravity in determination, calibration and combination of various sensor and motor reference systems of the internal human impression.
Assess a role of various sections of cerebral cortex responsible for internal perception of a 3D organization of spatial impression occurring in microgravity conditions.
Science Hardware Used:
- Experiments control unit EGE 2;
- Power supply EGE 02 and cables.
- "Galley-RM" Kit ;
- "Return of Hard Discs" Kit;
- "CARDIO and NEURO" Kit.
Flight Equipment Used:
- Videocamera SONY DSR-PD-1 P with accessories;
- Portable computer table.
- Records of subject electroencephalograms and electrooculograms on PCMCIA cards;
- Information perception rate and accuracy recorded on a hard disc and PCMCIA card (backup copy);
- Mini DV videotape with the experiment record.