Contract activities on ISS Russian Segment
Experiment GCF-JAXA (NASDA)
Growth and production of biological macromolecule crystals under microgravity conditions.
Growth of biological macro molecule crystals using
cross diffusion method under space flight conditions.
Science Hardware Used:
- Crystallization unit GCF-02.
Flight Equipment Used:
- Camera Nikon F5
for taking pictures of the equipment during conduct
of the activities and at an installation site
Support Aids Complex:
- Shipping container GCF-01.
- A 35-mm photographic film.
- Crystallization units GCF-02 with biomaterials;
- Information of the temperature in crystallization units area.