Earth and space sciences
Napor-mini RSA Experiment
Development test of technology of a small-size synthetic-aperture radar based on microstripline active phased antenna arrays in the interests of solving tasks for nature management, ecological control and emergency situations monitoting.
- Development test of a small-size synthetic-aperture radar based on microstripline active phased antenna arrays in space environment in the interests of solving tasks for nature management, ecological control and emergency situations monitoring.
- Test of optical telescopes to produce and transmit from board the Service Module to the ground recieving stations video images of the underlying surface of the Earth (including production of video images of the test areas synchronous with radar ones) to satisfy the Russian and foreign organizations needs..
Science Hardware Used:
- Optical Telescope System:
- High-resolution camera monoblock;
- Medium-resolution camera monoblock;
- DPN monoblock;
- Optical Telescope System.
Flight Hardware Used:
- Memory Unit MU-M;
- Payloads Interface Control Unit.
Information received from optical telescopes as files with digital arrays of photographic images and video data.