Human Life Research on ISS Russian Segment
KAP 04 Experiment
KAP 04 experiment forms part of the research program performed by South Korean astronaut Yi So Yeon under KAP Project on the ISS RS. The research program is preparation and implemented on order by the South Korea Aerospace Research Institute (KARI).
- Study of a human eye pressure changes during a spaceflight.
- Study of an effect of spaceflight on a functional status
of a cardiovascular system
- Monitoring of eye pressure of Korean astronaut on the ISS RS
during a working day using IOP tonometer.
- Cardiological monitoring of Korean astronaut on the ISS RS using
the Holter system for 24 hours.
Science Hardware Used:
ММP Kit including:
- Tonometer IOP for eye pressure measurement;
- Holter system consisting of a recorder and electrode set used for taking ECG.
Flight Equipment Used:
- Digital camera Nikon D2X;
- Camcorder Sony HVR-Z1J for videotaping activities of the Korean astronaut.
Data recorded on a memory card and log sheets, and accompanying photo and video information on a flash card and video tape to be returned