Human Life Research on ISS Russian Segment
To obtain data aimed at development of aids and methods to sustain reliability of implementing complex and critical dynamic modes of spacecraft manual control by cosmonauts at different phases of a long-duration flight, as well as study of special features of cosmonauts' psychophysiologic response to the effects of stress factors in flight.
- crew activity analysis when implementing simulated modes of control by robotic systems;
- assessment of workstation accommodation and arrangement, restraining aids for operators and equipment at the workstation.
Science Hardware Used:
- Equipment for robotic systems simulation and control analysis
for simultaneous assessment of the quality of cosmonaut's professional activity at different phases of a long-duration flight and psychophysiologic
"value" of his activity.
- "Neurolab-M" kit
Flight Equipment Used:
- Changeable HDD disk for recording received information and its return to the ground.
The received experimental data will allow one to:
- develop the procedure to evaluate and forecast stability in implementing complex modes of manual control by cosmonauts at different phases of a long-duration space flight.
- reduce the risk of inaccurate actions when implementing complex and critical modes of spacecraft manual control increasing thereby the flight safety;
- use the data when conducting crew training to maintain professional skills by using onboard simulator during the flight.