Human Life Research on ISS Russian Segment
Investigation of neuroendocrine and immunologic changes before, during and after space flight on the ISS.
- Getting data from stress-questionnaire and on stress hormones concentration in daily urine fractions after flight for an analysis of psychoneuroendocrine regulation peculiar to man during space flight to the ISS and comparing it with respective pre-flight data.
- Immune system parameters monitoring before, during and after space flight to the ISS.
- Getting biochemical data (content of energy exchange metabolites and substrates-glucose, lactate) for energy metabolism analysis during space flight to the ISS and comparing it with respective data before and after flight.
Used service equipment:
- cooling chamber Kriogen-03;
- centrifuge Plazma-03;
- accessories set Plazma-03.
- Consumables set Plazma-03;
- Saliva-1. Immuno kit.
- Blood and saliva samples put in Saliva-I. Immuno kit to be returned to the ground.
- Onboard documentation sheets with stress tests and comments made in the course of conducting the experiment.