Earth Resources Sensing
Determine possibilities to obtain on-line documented information during crew visual-instrument observations by using hand optical devices in a long-duration space flight from the Russian Segment of the International Space Station to assess ecological effects of the industrial activities on the territory of the RF and foreign countries.
- Collection of historical video imagery data to assess ecological effects of human industrial activity on the territory of the RF and foreign countries.
- Acquisition of on-line information in the course of visual and instrument-aided observation by using hand optical devices.
Flight Hardware Used:
- Digital still camera Nikon D3X (with lens of F=800 mm)
- Laptop Lenovo T61p Think Pad
- Flash disks and cards with photo imagery of the observed objects.
- 3.5" floppies with a list of the observed areas.