Technologies of space exploration
Study of the ISS as a technical environment when conducting research and service operations by operators.
- comprehensive study of the ISS as a technical environment when conducting various research and service operations by operators;
- definition of operating conditions for operators and requirements for the ISS RS equipment ensuring effective implementation of scientific and service operations onboard the manned spacecraft including future manned spacecraft for lunar and Mars missions;
- study of the cosmonauts motion in weightlessness;
- analysis of effectiveness and convenience for cosmonauts of the ISS equipment and procedures recovering the operators functionality;
- development of an automated system for the assessment of the cosmonaut readiness for the activity in deep space.
Used Flight Equipment:
- camcorder GoPro;
- computer RSK2.
When making studies the mathematical models describing the operator performance change depending on the factors taken into account (parameters of the ISS environment, external factors, etc.) will be constructed, the operator movements onboard the Station will be simulated. Based on mathematical simulation and comparison of the cosmonaut movements in typical operations onboard the Station and in ground conditions the specific parameters of the mobile operators’ activity in weightlessness will be determined.
The result of the experiment session is the session video files transmitted through DTRS (ÐÑÏÈ) channel or recorded on hard disks and also telemetry information coming from the ISS RS via BITS2-12 system.