Technologies of space exploration
- Developing monitoring methods and means for the ISS RS operation conditions regarding micro vibration acceleration levels in the areas of technical, scientific and technological experiments.
- Conducting the experiment sessions with sensors on the calibration board.
- Conducting the experiment sessions with sensors installed in various locations in the ISS SM.
Used science hardware:
Hardware "Sinus -Accord", including:
- Electronic unit (EU);
- Unit HFS;
- Unit HFS-1;
- Unit LFS;
- Calibration board;
- harnesses HFS-EU, HFS-1-EU, LFS-EU;
- onboard kit (backup memory card, card readers and clamps).
Confirming the main characteristics of the micro g-load measurement system "Sinus-Akkord" and obtaining experimental vibration metric data.
The experiment result is information on performed measurements in the form of files with digital data arrays.