Expedition 61/62 (ISS-61/62)
MAIN TASKS OF THE INCREMENT IN THE ISS-61/62 PHASE
- Launch of the crew of ISS-61/62/VC-19 by manned spacecraft Soyuz MS-15;
- Rendezvous of the Soyuz MS-15 spacecraft with the International Space Station using a 4-orbit rendezvous profile and its docking to Module Zvezda;
- Performance of the Russian science and application research program and experiments;
- Performance of the program of experiments and operations by the space flight participant of VC-19 (United Arab Emirates);
- Joint operation with ISS-60/61 and ISS-62/63 crews;
- Loading and undocking of Soyuz MS-13 spacecraft from Module Poisk (return of two crewmembers launched by Soyuz MS-13 and one crewmember launched by Soyuz MS-12);
- Operations with carto vehicles of the Progress MS type (docking and unloading, loading and undocking);
- Support of the Space Station functionality;
- Performance of extravehicular activity;
- Rendezvous of Soyuz MS-16 with the Space Station;
- Loading and undocking of Soyuz MS-15 (return of two crewmembers launched by Soyuz MS-15 and one crewmember launched by Soyuz MS-13).
Expedition ISS-61 has a crew of 6 (October 3, 2019 – February 6, 2020).