Expedition 57/58 (ISS-57/58)
MAJOR EXPEDITION TASKS for ISS-57 STAGE
(October 4 - December 20, 2018)
- Launch of one ISS-56/57 Russian crewmember and one NASA crewmember by Soyuz МS-10;
- Docking of Soyuz МS-10 to MRM2 Poisk;
- Loading and undocking of HTV-7 from Node2-Nadir;
- Partial unloading of Progress MS-10 vehicle;
- Docking of Cygnus ОА-10 to Node1-Nadir and unloading (TBD);
- Docking and unloading of Boe-OFT vehicle to Node2-Frd (TBD). First flight of commercial crewed vehicle (Boeing) in a cargo configuration with automatic docking to ISS;
- Docking of Dragon SpX-16 vehicle to Node2-Nadir and unloading (TBD);
- Operational support for loading and undocking of Soyuz MS-09 from Mini Research Module Rassvet (MRM1) (return of three ISS-56/57 Expedition crewmembers);
- Support of the Space Station functionality;
- Performance of the science and application research program and experiments;
- Conduct of onboard photo, video imagery of the ISS RS flight history and operations under the symbolic activity program.
The ISS-57 crew consists of 3 persons (October 4 - December 3, 2018), 6 persons (December 3 - December 20, 2018).