September 16, 2010. S.P.Korolev RSC Energia,
Korolev, Moscow region
The General Designers Review Board devoted to the Russian Segment (RS) of the International Space Station (ISS) was held at OAO S.P. Korolev Rocket & Space Corporation Energia under the chairmanship of V.A. Lopota, the Corporation President and General Designer.
The following reports and messages were heard at the meeting:
- On prelaunch processing progress of transport manned vehicle (TMV) Soyuz TMA-M and Soyuz TMA-18 TMV preparation for flight completion;
- On flight readiness of Soyuz-FG launch vehicle (LV) to launch Soyuz TMA-M TMV;
- Launch site readiness to launch the rocket & space complex with Soyuz TMA-M vehicle;
- On the ISS mission results, flight program for the next period, ISS operational status, readiness of Lead Operational Control Team (LOCT) and flight support systems for implementation of the next ISS-25 Expedition program and completion of the ISS-23/24 Expedition flight;
- ISS USOS status and readiness for the next flight phase;
- On readiness of ground control loop (GCL) and ground control infrastructure for forthcoming operations with Soyuz TMA-M, Soyuz TMA-18 and ISS;
- On MCC-M readiness for forthcoming operations with Soyuz TMA-M, Soyuz TMA-18 and ISS;
- On readiness of search and rescue aids to perform operations in support of Soyuz TMA-18 landing and Soyuz TMA-M launch;
- On readiness of the ISS-25 Expedition crew to implement the forthcoming work program on the ISS and the ISS-23/24 Expedition crew to descend;
- On health status of the ISS-23, ISS-24 and ISS-25 crews;
- On compliance of Soyuz TMA-M TMV with technical specifications and standard documentation.
Heard were the supporting reports, reports and statements of General Designers, responsible representatives from the organizations and enterprises involved in the ISS program implementation. Heard were statements on readiness of Soyuz TMA-M vehicle, general report on Soyuz-FG/Soyuz TMA-M components and ISS hardware for the next flight phase.
Heard was also a report of First Deputy Chairman of State Commission A.P. Lopatin on concurrence of the flight test program by the Commission for the new series Soyuz TMA.
There are no obstacles to continue the ISS program activities.
The General Designers Review Board decided to approve:
- RSC Energia proposals on the ISS-23/24 Expedition crew return by Soyuz TMA-18 on September 24, 2010;
- results of the development tests, plant check test, completing ground processing phase of Soyuz TMA-M;
- plan of forthcoming operations for Soyuz TMA-M prelaunch processing on October 8, 2010;
- proposals on the flight test program for the new series Soyuz TMA;
- proposals on the crew delivery for the next ISS-25/26 Expedition to the ISS; the crew consisted of three persons: A. Kaleri, O. Skripochka, S. Kelly and the work program on the ISS RS for the next period;
- research and experiments program in the ISS-25/26 Expedition phase.
The General Designers Review Board was attended by managers and representatives of Roscosmos, foreign space agencies (NASA, ESA), RSC Energia departments, organizations and enterprises representing Russian rocket-space industry.