Victor Mikhailovich Klyucharev
(1917 - 1990)
Born in Nizhneye Maltsevo village of Sasov district, Ryazan region. Graduated from Tsiolkovsky Moscow Institute of Civilian Airfleet Engineers, mechanical engineer (1940). Candidate of Science, Engineering (1959).
1948-1953 - head of laboratory, deputy secretary of the party committee, secretary of the party committee, head of production.
1953-1955 - head of the Quality Control Department of the plant.
1955-1966 - chief engineer - deputy director of Plant 88.
1966-1978 - director of Experimental Machine-building Plant (ZEM), First Deputy Head of TsKBEM.
1974-1978 - first deputy general director of NPO Energia (Kaliningrad, Moscow region).
He was directly involved in setting up and preparing production, developing manufacturing processes for our country's first long-range ballistic missiles and launch vehicles, our country's first unmanned spacecraft and satellites, space systems under programs of manned spacecraft Vostok, Voskhod, Soyuz, lunar programs L1 and N1-L3, programs of first orbital stations Salyut, Mir, space upper stages Block D and DM.
Winner of the State Prize (1976). He was awarded the orders of Red Star (1945), of Red Banner of Labor (1956), of Lenin (1957, 1961), of October Revolution (1971), medals For Valiant Labor during Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945 (1946), In Commemoration of the 800th Anniversary of Moscow (1947), three gold and one silver medal of VDNKh.