USED SCIENCE HARDWARE:
- Sensors of the guidance navigation and control
system (GNCS) measuring angular velocities of the
- Attitude sensors measuring the station attitude;
- Sensors measuring kinetic moment of the gyrodynes
- Sensors measuring rotation angles of the gyrodyne
- Magnetometers measuring the magnetic field value
and foreign accelerometers.
Consolidated study of the ISS dynamic characteristics;
parameters defining a space position of scientific
devices and attitude sensors with respect to the
station hull deformation; parameters of magnetic
and microgravity disturbances on board the station.
Specify dynamic parameters of the station, position
of sensitive axes of the attitude sensors and devices,
microgravity and magnetic disturbances.
Acquisition of initial data required for development
of mathematical models of magnetic disturbances and
micro g-loads, database on hardware effect on levels
of magnetic disturbances, as well as dynamic operations
effect on a level of micro g-loads. These models
and databases are needed to plan scientific experiments
on the ISS RS and account for station partnersí requirements.
Telemetry measurement information from the flight
sensors and scientific devices received from the