USED SCIENCE HARDWARE:
- Hardware “Bioemulsia” consisting of
the thermally controlled container-body with
the actuator control unit;
- Hardware “Biokont-T” consisting of
- Thermally insulated returned container
- Replaceable bioreactor in ziplock-bag “Bioreactor”.
Development of moderate-stage technologies to produce
biomass of microorganisms and biologically active
substances (BAS) to provide highly efficient ecologically
safe production of bacterial, fermental and medicinal
Test of the autonomous reactor of the closed type
onboard the ISS.
Development of new technology to produce biomass
of microorganisms and BAS using the emulsion nutrient
medium based on modified hydrocarbons in the atomic
reactor of the closed type will allow to decrease
the biopreparations cost.
Microorganisms and BAS produced according to the developed technology will have
the improved resistance to freezing, drying and aerosoling, namely to negative
factors of biopreparations storage and use.
- Bioreactor with biomass of microorganisms;
- Log sheet with data on the mixing timeline;
- Temperature values with the given time interval
in the bioreactor delivery/return phases, recorded
by the autonomous temperature logger which is
located in the cover of thermally insulated container