SCIENTIFIC EQUIPMENT INVOLVED:
- Thermal insulating container 'Biokont-T';
- Recomb-K equipment;
- Thermostatically controlled container 'Akvarius'.
- Thermostat-refrigerator 'Cryogem-03'
Development of the methods for designing new recombinant
producing strains which are essential for protein
medicine by means of the bacterial conjugation and
plasmid mobilization technique during space flight.
Conduct of the bacterial conjugation process and
return of the produced results to Earth.
- Hybridizers 'Recomb-K' with the generated hybrid
strains of microorganisms;
- Autonomous temperature recorder recording temperature
values at a specified time interval.
As follows from the experimental results, it is
planned to select optimal conditions for genetic material
transfer during bacterial conjugation and protoplast
fusion under orbital flight conditions with a maximum
output of new recombinant producing strains, which
are essential for protein medicine. The developed
procedure will be used to create new producing strains
of biologically active substances intended for manufacturing