SCIENCE HARDWARE USED:
- Equipment for robotic systems simulation and control
for simultaneous assessment of the quality of
cosmonaut's professional activity at different phases
of a long-duration flight and psychophysiologic
"value" of his activity.
- Changeable HDD disk
for recording received information and its return
to the ground.
To obtain data aimed at development of aids and
methods to sustain reliability of implementing complex
and critical dynamic modes of spacecraft manual control
by cosmonauts at different phases of a long-duration
flight, as well as study of special features of cosmonauts'
psychophysiologic response to the effects of stress
factors in flight.
- crew activity analysis when implementing simulated
modes of control by robotic systems;
- assessment of workstation accommodation and arrangement,
restraining aids for operators and equipment at
The received experimental data will allow one to:
- develop the procedure to evaluate and forecast
stability in implementing complex modes of manual
control by cosmonauts at different phases of a long-duration
- reduce the risk of inaccurate actions when implementing
complex and critical modes of spacecraft manual
control increasing thereby the flight safety;
- use the data when conducting crew training to
maintain professional skills by using onboard simulator
during the flight.