Man in space
Study of nature of locomotion disturbances in long-term space flights and methods of their correction and prevention.
- To define efficiency of different methods to correct locomotion disturbances in long-term space flights.
- To modify modes and methods of physical trainings in long-term space expeditions.
Science Hardware Used:
- Kit Diasled;
- Kit Diasled-KRM (3 pcs.);
- Set Myograph.
Flight Equipment Used:
- Onboard Computer RSE-Med.
- Kit Myograph Set of consumables (2 pcs.)
Kits "Diasled-Data" and "Myograph. Memory Card" with files containing information on each examined cosmonaut (data of electromyographic recording, support reactions, data obtained from treadmill).
Objective quantitative data on biomechanical and electromyographic characteristics of locomotions in different phases of space flights.